Model 015-U1 Waukesha pump specifications:
- Displacement – 0.0142 GPR (0.054 LPR)
- Nominal capacity to 9 GPM (2.0 m3/hr)
- Port size – 1.5”
- Max pressure – up to 200 PSI (13.8 Bar)
- Maximum RPM – 700
- Temperature range - -40 deg. C to 149 deg. C
SPT keep a wide range of spare parts for Universal 1 and Universal 2 Waukesha pump models in stock for immediate delivery. Features of Universal 1 series pumps are listed below. Sanitation features
- • 316 stainless steel body, cover, and shaft.
- • Easy disassembly for COP cleaning.
- • Elastomers that comply with FDA requirements.
- • Aseptic models available.
- • Meets 3A sanitary standards.
- • Up to 200 (13.8 bar) psi pressure capability.*
- • No bearings in product zone.
- • Heavy duty bearing frame with large diameter shafts.
- • Grease lubed bearings for positive lubrication of all bearing over entire speed, temperature and pressure range.
- • Exclusive, non-galling Waukesha “88” alloy rotors standard; permits running at tighter clearances and pumping a wide range of viscosities.
- * High strength 17-4 PH shafts and hex cover nuts for higher pressure applications.
- • Stainless steel gear case.
- • Stainless steel bearing retainers.
- • Bearing isolators protect bearings from contamination.
- • Body retaining screws.
- • Steel-It paint.
- • Single wing rotors for minimum damage of particulates.
- • Jacketed or vented covers.
- • Rectangular flange inlet for high viscosity products
- • Tru-Fit™ close coupled pump design.
- • Bi-directional flow. Rotors, locked with double jam nuts, rotate securely in either direction. No flow direction/shaft position specifications.
- • Versatile 3-Way mounting of gear case, including vertical alignment of ports.
- • Upper or lower shaft position.
- • Easy to install or convert single O-ring to mechanical seals.
- • Interchangeable installation dimensions with Universal II and Universal Lobe PD pumps.